Association for Child Psychoanalysis
Anna Freud Altruistic Analysis Grant Application (AFAA)
Basic Grant Information
AFAA Grants are open to ACP members and candidate members only.
Grants subsidize the following:
1. Completed AFAA grant applications may be submitted at any time and are reviewed on a rolling basis.
2. Applicants are notified of award decision by letter as soon as possible.
3. Grant money is disbursed directly to the therapist in 6-month installments after analytic work (or associated work with parents) has been completed and the ACP Work Documentation Form has been submitted.
4. Thus, 6 months after starting the work that the award is for, the therapist submits a Work Documentation Form and IRS Form W9. When that is received, 50% of the award is sent to grantee. After the second six months, the grantee submits another Work Documentation Form and the second half of the award is sent.
5. Grant recipients receive a 1099 form from ACP in January. Recipients are responsible for any tax on the amount received.